Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

-my littles-

I have been fighting the flu since Monday night, and have sadly been in a vegetative state most of that time... we have watched a LOT of movies this week! But I did manage to sit in front of the computer a little here and there, and finally got to some pictures of Jack and Tyler that I love!

Here are my littles and some sweet things they have done/said:

Tyler: "Mommy, when I get big I be a giant like you?"

" I so sad.... I miss daddy.. I love him so much... that make me so sad..."

" Momma, you sad? Don't be sad, BE Happy, cause dat makes Jesus happy too."


Jack: He has been doing this "lunging" tackle towards me, when he is crawling and just lays on me and coos. I love his sweet snuggle ways! Hard to believe he will be 1 in just a little over a week!!

0 comments: