Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

.Just us.


I was looking back through the pages of this blog, and realized how many posts I have done with pictures of people I have taken, and not just our family! So I started another blog, just for those pictures... so that I could keep this blog JUST ABOUT US!

Hopefully, that means I will be more faithful to blog on this one! If you are interested, you can check it out HERE! I hope to keep this blog updated more, as there certainly is no shortage of things to post about!

0 comments: