Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

.9 weeks.

I can hardly believe that Dylan is 9 weeks old! Time has been so full and there is much going on here in the Kauflin casa! I have hardly had time to reply to emails, let alone take pictures and blog about anything! Dylan is growing, and getting cuter and dearer to me. He is by far my smallest baby (even though he came out the biggest!), he is taking his time porking up, which I am totally loving that he is so small still! Tyler was 15lbs by 2 months, and Dylan is only 11 or 12 lbs.

In the midst of all that is going on, I took some pictures of my sweet boy today.. enjoy the sweetness of his little face and big eyes!






11 comments:

Will and Sena said...

ooooh my goodness, Tali. how do you get anything done when you have that much cuteness to stare at all day?! He is such a beautiful baby!!!

love and miss you!
~~Sena

MARILYN said...

SWEET SWEET SCHWEET!
THANKS
marilyn

Jacque Armentrout said...

What a cute cute baby boy! He really does have the sweetest little face I've ever seen!

Helen said...

oh my goodness (isn't that what Sena just said:))..he is the most adorable little guy. don't worry about your e-mail...these days fly by..enjoy, enjoy, enjoy them!!
love you.

Jami said...

Tali! He is adorable! I love his hair. And the way he holds his head!

Cara said...

Such a little MAN! You are a blessed mommy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
phil said...

I'm really jealous of his hair.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.