Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

For your entertainment

Last night at dinner, Tyler was just being silly... so I grabbed the camera and just let him be himself... fake laughs and funny faces included! They aren't the funniest, but they give a little insight into why we love to laugh with our boy!

Enjoy!





In case you were wondering what I was saying to Tyler in the second one... well, every time I said applesauce, he would just start to laugh... simple pleasures I guess!

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a cutie pie! I love his little laugh...especially with his tounge sticking out ;) He has so much personality.

Nora said...

Hysterical :) Your little boy is just too cute :)... Heard the album is almost done... You're going to beat me Tali! I need to get my own done :)
Love ya!

Alissa said...

i love it!!! he is the funniest little boy! :) thanks for sharing those, i laughed along with them!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie, Tali! Stumbled across your site when Kim Williams pointed me in the right direction. Isn't being a mom the BEST?! And a mom of boys is even better! (-; Aiden is almost 2.5 and Logan turned 9-months old today! Email me sometime...noony@juno.com so I can give you passwords, etc. to our site.
Hope you're doing well!

Jenny (Parent) Peters

kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimberly said...

hi, tali!

stumbled across your blog! you have one cute baby! :) hope you're doing well!

kim (orban)