Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Quick Baby Update

Just had my 15 week appointment. And everything was great. Baby had a strong heart beat and I only gained 2.5 lbs so far in the whole pregnancy. Which is crazy, since I feel like I look heavier. Even with all the junk we ate at the beach, I didn't put on much weight. I think having another child to chase after keeps the metabolism up! I am sure that the weight gain will change over the coming weeks! I am waiting for the check-up when I step on the scale and I have gained 10 lbs!

Coming up next, the 20 week sonogram, July 16, right after we get back from Italy! So what do you think we are having?? Let's take a vote....!!!!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I don't know why but I feel like it's a boy... So put my vote down as another little bundle of boy ;)I can't wait to find out!

Nora said...

You're going to ITALY!!! When did this happen? Awesome... can't wait to hear all about it when I come next week... are you going to be at Brittany's party that Friday night? I'm still going to be in town and I'll be there. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Evy said...

I don't know why, but i think you might have another boy too. Tyler will be a great big brother either way though. :) Can't wait! :)

Pop-Pop said...

Definitely a boy.

Kenzie said...

i think its gonna be a boy but i hope its a girl! :)

mmzeher said...

Eric & I think you're having a GIRL :-) We need some baby girls in the fam!!!