Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Ooopps...

It started as a little trim to get the hair out of his eyes...

And then he moved a few times while I was cutting...

And now he is a big boy for real...

He found his play-doh scissors and wanted to cut his hair some more...

I told him mommy cut off more than enough for now...


I miss his long hair already... I am so sad!!! At least he is a boy and his hair will grow back!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone, please take those sissors away from her!!!!!!!!!!! What has happened to my precious little grandson@@@@@@@@@@@@??????????????
So I guess we don't need to wash his hair at bath time for a while.
Don't ever do that again, I'm still gasping!!! Thank God, it will grow back. Is Tyler upset?
Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Anonymous said...

What is this now? Have we gone back into the future... oh say about 15-17 years from now! Let him stay little until his Carter's wear out... what happened to savor, savor, savor these early years. I'm still gasping.........
and don't know when I'll recover!
Someone, please wake me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hint..... It's not growing on me!
I'm crying, cry, cry cry......

Anonymous said...

OK, so we are BOLDLY moving forward - uh because (is there a question here) we can't find reverse... or a... duh, we just can't glue it back. I'm still crying.

Steve S said...

I think Tyler's haircut looks very handsome.

And yes, it will grow back soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Great cut for these hot months coming up. Trips to the pool and long afternoons in the sun will be much more enjoyable not having to shampoo a full head of hair after all the sweaty fun. And then it will be time for fall and winter and that hair will have grown back just in time for some cute Christmas pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my is does not look that bad, I actually like it better. not so reminiscent of a helmet.

The Murphys said...

am I the only person who actually thinks Tyler looks better with his little boy haircut? I think it's adorable. He looks like a little rough and tumble BOY now. I can understand how you feel, though!
~Kelley

Anonymous said...

I love his new haircut!!! he is so adorable he looks like a big boy! He is so cute!!!
Love D

rob and mary said...

definitely love it tali, good job! he looks so cute w/ short hair!!