Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Weighing In...


I knew that Jack was a little on the big side, but I had no idea he was as big as he turned out to be! We went to the Dr. today for his 4-month check-up, and boy were they all surprised to see just how big he had gotten! So, here are the stats:

Weight: 17lb 14 oz (95th percentile)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (95th percentile)
Head: 16 1/4 inches (45th percentile)

Just for comparison, Tyler was 17lb 14 oz and 26 3/4 inches tall at 6 months. So, yeah, Jack is huge! He got three shots again, and cried at first, but has been a champ since. I think that because his thighs are so fat, it didn't hurt as badly! The Dr. was funny when he asked me what I was feeding him... if I was simply nursing or formula.... believe it or not, we are just nursing here. He wont even take a bottle!

Then the Dr. started talking about us needing to put Jack in a new car seat! Yikes! He is getting so big so fast. He is already in 6-9 months clothes! Too fast. I love my little chunky boy!

Here are some recent shots of my baby!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots of him outside in the red blanket!!Love him!!!! They get so big so fast!!!
Love D

Evy said...

I love that he's bigger than Marcus because I always feel like Marcus looks bigger. But it must just be me that feels that way. :) He has those fat thighs too! Fun getting in between all those rolls of fat when he's getting a bath. :)

The Murphys said...

Your youngest son weighs one pound less than my 15 month old daughter. Wow. =) (it's all muscle, I am sure.)
~Kelley

britt said...

oh, I love those pictures of him in the blanket!

--and yep, he's a chunker. :)