Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

On our way to North Carolina after all...

After my sister saw her OB yesterday, we thought we were in for bit of a wait until her sweet girl made her arrival-- she wasn't dilated AT ALL and she had not dropped or effaced either.... so my plans to go to North Carolina had been postponed until she went into labor- so that when we got there, we would be able to stay for a little while.

HOWEVER... at 7 am, her water broke!!! On her due date!!! SO... it looks like we are heading to North Carolina after all!!! I will hopefully be on the road with the boys by 10 and in Carolina by 3 or 4!

I will try to keep posting as things progress, but since I will be driving for most of the day, there might not be an update until tonight! Pray for an easy, safe and smooth delivery for my sister and her girlie! I am SO excited! The only sad thing, is that I will not get to have a date with my husband tonight before he leaves for NA.... (I will miss your terribly my love. )

Check back later tonight for a baby update!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting! I am so excited I can not wait to see pics of sweet baby girl!Drive safe! Love you!
D