Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Remember When??

~~~~~ 4 Years ago we said "I do..."

4 years ago right now, I was about to walk down the aisle... how it passes in a flash...

In case you forgot how wonderful and lovely it was, here are some pictures for you~ Isn't it crazy how young everyone looked! My how the time flies! I am more in love with Jordan now than I ever could have imagined! This weekend we are going away to celebrate! More pictures and bragging on my love to come....




3 comments:

Charisa said...

Oh man. I actually got teary eyed. That was such a special time in our lives. It's one of my most precious honors to be in your wedding, my friend. You were absolutely beautiful... and might I add... your hair these days is FABULOUS!

Happy Anniversary!!!! 80-4 years to go!

Seth and Janet said...

awww so fun! such great memories :)

kendra said...

heeeey i remember that day!
love you!