Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

.counts.

Jack's counts are really low today. Hard to not be discouraged with these numbers.




ANC: 10
Red Cells: 6.6
White Cells: 0.6

Little buddy should be getting a transfusion today, as these numbers are well below what the cut off is. These numbers are not what I had hoped for.

Pray his bone marrow stop being suppressed and that it start making lots and lots of new blood cells so he can recover and feel better.

I haven't gotten an update from the Dr. yet. Just counts.

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you" Psalm 56:3-4

4 comments:

Meg said...

We're continuing to pray Tali.

"For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not,I am the one who helps you."" Isaiah 41:13

Beth said...

We are praying for all of you and especially little Jack! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Bethany Goddard

colleenbcampbell said...

I'm a mom in the Sov. Grace Church in Richmond, VA. I've been keeping up with how you all and little Jack are doing. My heart goes out to you...I have a 3 1/2 year old as well. I'm praying for you and every update is another reminder for me to cry out to God to have mercy on you all giving you His sustaining grace. Praying you know His nearness. May He heal Jack quickly! love, Colleen

Laura said...

Praying dear friend. I know that is a discouraging report, but praying for God's healing hand to bring those numbers up, protect Jack from further illness, and to continue to pour peace over your family!