Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Shock Maintenance

So, to eliminate the looks of curiosity and shock, I wanted to show you an update! I got my hair cut and colored yesterday for a sweet deal, and decided to take a risk on a new do...

The verdict is still not in.... But this is Tali with bangs....

Jordan said it reminds him of the 80's... hmmm .... can that be good??? (He said he liked them after the 80's comment though!)

They are still growing on me, and you can tell me that you don't like them.. I wont be offended at all!!! If I didn't take the chance on them , how would I ever know if they looked OK on me? I guess I could have just flipped back to my Jr. High yearbooks, and that would have been a good enough reminder!

More updates coming soon! The boy is finally better, and there is much to post! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

The Murphys said...

i need to see you in real life. =)
~Kelley

Alissa said...

I LIKE!!! Very much like the Reese Witherspoon pic! I need to see you in real life though! :)

britt said...

Ha! That's what everyone's saying: I need to see you in real life. :)

Well, I DID see you in real life, and I really like it. The picture doesn't do you justice. When I first saw the picture I thought, "Oh dear..." but trust me, everyone, in real life she looks beautiful! : P

Eric said...

wow girl, is it me or are you the spitting image of your mom in that pic? :-)