Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

i love...

I love the way this sweet little boy lights up whenever he sees someone he loves.


I love the way he looks at me...

I love how curious Tyler has become, and how every stick he finds he wants to play "Pooh Sticks" with...

I love the way the boys love their daddy, and the way Jordan loves them...

I love the way they throw themselves in front of him for tickle/tackle time...

I love how sweet and smart and talkative Tyler is...

I love (sometimes) how he makes his eyes bigger but avoids eye contact with the camera when I ask him to look at it...


I love the stories he tries to tell...

I love the way he tries to sing songs from Mary Poppins...


I love how he loves to get all snugly in bed with me and talk...


I love how he is fascinated by everything outside...

especially birds and squirrels...

I love his sweet smile and big blue eyes...


And I love how he tells me I am his best friend and loves me so much!

God is kind. Life is good!

4 comments:

megan russell said...

aww. love that second shot of jackers :)

Anonymous said...

Such sweet things, Tali. Our boys love tackling Daddy and getting tickled by the Tickle Monster, too!!! And the sweet sound of your own child saying, "I love you" and "You're my best friend, Mommy." There is nothing better!

Jenny

Sena said...

You are right, friend - God is so kind!!! What a blessing to be "mommy".

Love walking through this season with you!

britt said...

oh goodness, that was a beautiful post. :)
I love you guys so much!