Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Snow day fun...

When I bought Tyler's snow boots this past December, I was hoping and praying that it would snow at least once this winter, so that they would not have been purchased in vain! Today I got my wish! If only his snow pants had arrived by now, but they did not.... so he ended up resembling the little boy from "Christmas Story."


But boy did he have fun....





3 comments:

Danielle Conner said...

Love it!!!He looks so cute!! Your camera is working great to! The color clarity is wonderful.

britt said...

I love the one of him yelling. :)
he does look like that boy. hilarious!

Kelley Murphy said...

"I can't put my arms down!!"