Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

The things little boys do for fun....

The past two nice days have been a little bit of heaven for us! Being cooped up in the house has gotten a little tiresome for Tyler, so the opportunity to go outside and get dirty was a welcomed one for him. It started with a little running around in the front yard... where he found a mulch pile and laid down in it... thew it all over himself... that mess took approximately 5 minutes to occur! We are still trying to wash all of the dirt off of his scalp!

After cleaning him up from that, I let him play on the back deck, while I made lunch. We have a hot tub, and it has accumulated a small pool of water on the cover. I came out to check on him after a few minutes, and he was hitting the water with a stick.. harmless I thought to my self...

5 minutes later this is what I found...


A little stomping in the water couldn't be a bad thing.. so I let him keep playing. It was the first nice day in weeks... so I couldn't tell him no!

Ah, but a moment later, he was laying down in the pool of water...

Notice how soaked he is here...


Back to the stomping... and dripping...
There was a plane... "What dat momma?"


"Plane went bye bye... "

I love having boys, but it sure can be dirty sometimes! It is just so fun to watch him have so much fun getting dirty... I just end up with tons of laundry... but it is well worth it!



1 comments:

britt said...

Oh! How i love him! :)
I really like the last two pictures.
It's so fun you having a nice camera now.