Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Trike

We spent the better part of an hour yesterday outside on a trike.. well, Tyler was on the trike, I was pushing it, and Jack was strapped into his Snugli! What a great Christmas gift this turned out to be! Tyler has loved every minute on his trike, and I am getting some good exercise walking around our neighborhood pushing him. Just some picts of my big boy on his new toy... oh how I am enjoying my new camera!!!





1 comments:

Danielle Conner said...

That is a great toy where did you get it? My boys would love it!