Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Tough Stains?


I don't usually try to sell things to my friends, but I have to tell you about a product that I simply LOVE and think should be in every moms laundry room. My mom gave me some spot cleaner a few years ago, and I have never used another kind! Let me just tell you why this stuff is simply the BEST...

~ It can take out dried-on, caked-on infant poop from a garment that was not pre-soaked or pretreated days after it was stained. Simply apply and throw in the wash- and it is GONE!

~ It can remove those annoying dark grease spots from cooking, even after it has gone through the dryer.

~ It can remove the nastiest thing your toddler can spit out, lay on, or rub on his/her clothes.

~ It can even remove blood and sweat stains (in case your man is having a tough day!).

I have tried Shout, Tide Sick, Spray N Wash, and Zout... this is really better than them all!

OK, so I just wanted to share how much I love it, and how much time it saves me, and that you really should try it! You can get it here and learn more about it or watch a demo here!

0 comments: