Welcome

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our family blog. This may be your first visit here, or you may be a friend from across the globe, or family that we have just seen. Who ever you may be, thanks for taking the time to read about our little family, and all we are learning on this adventure the Lord has called us to live! Here you will find, the random thoughts, funny stories, prayer requests, and the journey our family and Jack is on with his battle with Leukemia.

Baby Update- Week 36

Here we are again... and only 25 days till my due date! And only 12 days until the new wing of the hospital is open for new mommies.... do you think we will make it? At my Dr. Appointment today, we find me without any changes from last week! So I am thinking we will make it!!!

I am still 2 cm and 50% effaced. Baby is still at -3 station.... I did gain 1 more pound, putting me at 19 lbs total. Dr. said everything else was great! Heartbeat was strong and loud! Can't wait to meet this little guy!

No belly picture today... but I will put one up soon! Next Baby Update will be next Tuesday! Saty Tuned!

0 comments: